Marian Sanchez Carniglia.
– Expert, Trainer and Coach in Pitching & Storytelling with a long international career in the art of pitching and pitching as a fundamental tool to be competitive and effective in project presentations.
– In Los Angeles, United States, she learnt from important storytelling, pitch & film teachers like Linda Seger, Robert McKee and Chris Abbott. In Hollywood, she worked for Studios like Fox, Sony and Paramount under the directors Ron Howard, Cameron Crowe, Bryan Singer, The Coen Brothers and James Cameron, among others. As such she was involved in the production of movies such as “X-Men” and “Lord of the Rings”.
– Her experience and prestige in the audiovisual world led her to reformulating her method towards other disciplines and extending Storytelling towards entrepreneurship and the pitching of business ideas and brand stories.
– Marian regularly teaches International Pitching & Storytelling Seminars and coaches entrepreneurs, among others, on successfully pitching their business.
– She was an evaluator at several Pitch competitions such as Good Pitch Argentina and regular speaker at events like TEDx.
MicroPitch is a combination of entrepreneurship trainings and a business plan competition that gives entrepreneurs and micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) of the Caribbean region the opportunity to boost their business.